This page was made public on the 21st July 2020.
The 2021 awards ceremony will be the 2nd UKLDA event and this will take place in November 2021. (Date & Location to be announced).
The award categories currently selected are as listed below. These are subject to change from public opinion and as the industry recovers from 2020.
- UK Grassroots Instructor
- UK Choreographer
- UK Female dance personality
- UK Male Dance personality
- UK Beginner dance of the year
- UK Improver dance of the year
- UK Intermediate dance of the year
- UK Advanced dance of the year (progressive category)
- UK line dance act of the Year
- UK Best Female entertainer of the year
- UK Best Male entertainer of the year
- UK club of the Year
- Unsung Hero award – For the person that supports their instructor in everything they do, maybe they are the unofficial assistant, or they do lots of things for the industry. The best sidekick award!
- UK Virtual Instructor
- International Personality of the year
- Rising Star Award
- Line dance track of the year.
- Special Achievement award – This is for someone who during the award timescales has stepped up and performed above and beyond for the industry. This will not be a public vote award
- UK Line Dance Business Award – for UK line dance businesses in all areas of line dance, i.e. event companies, weekend organisers, store holders, shoe sellers, magazines, websites etc… to recognise where they have achieved outstanding service to the UK line dance industry.